- Helps improve speed, strength, acceleration, leaping, first step quickness, stride
frequency, and length.
- Increases sprinting speeds above normal, providing the most effective means of
getting fast in a short period of time.
- Overspeed training is a great way to build explosive power in the legs and
enhance multidirectional quickness and power
- Resistance tubing covered fully by fabric sheath to provide maximum safety.
- Can be used for lateral drills when two overspeed trainers are connected to one
athlete and held in resistance by two other athlete.
Two adjustable padded waist belts.
Flexible, 3m (10ft) long rubber cord with a safety fabric sheath to stop